Shipping & Returns
Ship Rate Table - For general reference only. Special handling charges may apply.
|Orders of $0.1-$99.99||Ships for only $9.99|
|Orders of $100-$199.99||Ships for only $17.99|
|Orders of $200 and up||Ships FREE|
- FREE AND FLAT-RATE SHIPPING APPLIES ONLY TO RETAIL INTERCONTINENTAL USA RESIDENTS. IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE FROM OUTSIDE THE USA WE WILL SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE FOR THE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. If the charges turn out to exceed more than you expected we will gladly refund you the full order amount. You may also contact us for a shipping quote.
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $200 IS FOR ONLINE WEB ORDERS ONLY. THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE.
- We ship items through UPS, FedEx, and US Postal Service
- All shipping charges are estimated through Big Commerce and UPS software. We reserve the right to reduce or increase shipping charges.
- Many small items are shipped priority flat rate through USPS. If you would prefer your product to be shipped through FedEx or UPS please call us and we can take your order over the phone.
- We will pallet large orders at no charge per customer request.
- Requests for returns must be made within 15 days from the date of shipment arrival at purchasing customer.
- All returns must have a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#) obtained by calling the returns department at (815) 758-2783. No returns will be accepted without an RGA#.
- All orders must be checked for shortages or damage and reported to Melrose within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of arrival at purchasing customer. Please have the invoice number ready when calling.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
- We reserve the right to determine if a returned part was manufactured or distributed by Melrose.
- No returns will be accepted on parts installed, used, or damaged by the customer.
- No credit will be issued on kits returned with missing items.
- All items priced over $250.00 are subject to a 10% restocking fee for repackaging, inspection, and administrative fees
- A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for all special orders.
- All electrical must be returned unused in the original, undamaged packaging with the label and part number clearly marked.
- All parts returned damaged due to carelessness or installation attempts are non-refundable.
- If an order is damaged, call Melrose immediately to report the damage. All original boxes and packing material must be saved for inspection by UPS. Do not return the parts directly to us, as our shipping department can not accept unauthorized returns.
- Call our customer service line at (815) 758-2783 and we will assist you with the return.