Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT! Please do not send your core back to us until your new roof has been properly installed and road tested.
- Requests for returns must be made within 15 days from the date of shipment arrival at purchasing customer.
- All returns must have a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#) obtained by calling the returns department at (815) 758-2783. No returns will be accepted without an RGA#.
- All orders must be checked for shortages or damage and reported to Melrose within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of arrival at purchasing customer. Please have the invoice number ready when calling.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
- We reserve the right to determine if a returned part was manufactured or distributed by Melrose.
- No returns will be accepted on parts installed, used, or damaged by the customer.
- No credit will be issued on kits returned with missing items.
- All items priced over $250.00 are subject to a 10% restocking fee for repackaging, inspection, and administrative fees
- A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for all special orders.
- All electrical must be returned unused in the original, undamaged packaging with the label and part number clearly marked.
- All parts returned damaged due to carelessness or installation attempts are non-refundable.
- If an order is damaged, call Melrose immediately to report the damage. All original boxes and packing material must be saved for inspection by UPS. Do not return the parts directly to us, as our shipping department can not accept unauthorized returns.
- Call our customer service line at (815) 758-2783 and we will assist you with the return.
- Accounts overdue past 45 days will be charged a 2% service fee. Accounts Past 90 days will be charged 8%.
- Unfortunately, we cannot use painted fiberglass roofs as cores for roof exchanges.
- Do not send the core back for a refund until the new roof has been properly adjusted and installed.
- Unusable cores with broken, abused, or bent frames will not receive a core refund. Please inspect the frame closely for cracks or damage before returning for credit. If you suspect your core may not meet these requirements please call (815) 758-2783 for further assistance.
- Roof cores sent to us without instructions, payment, and/or incomplete contact information will be treated as abandoned goods after 90 days. We, unfortunately, do not have the room to store roof cores indefinitely.
- Warranties are void due to damages incurred by incorrect installation. Please see the enclosed install instructions, or call Tech support at (800)-547-0075 Mon-Fri 8 AM-4 PM CST if assistance is needed.
- All warranties are non-transferable.
- An invoice or proof of purchase must be retained for warranty.
BUYERS OUTSIDE THE USA:
Please be aware! If you make a purchase and the order total is low in value or a high-risk item to ship we will most likely refund you instead of processing your order.
You may order direct from this site and checkout using Paypal services which will allow you to use most major credit cards, debit cards, or your Paypal account.
During Checkout you will be asked to "Proceed To Payment" where you will be transferred on a secure server to Paypal. On that page, you will have the option to pay with Paypal, or with your credit card if you don't have a Paypal account.
Financing is also available through Bill Me Later.
Melrose T-Top offers military discounts to retired and active military personnel (10% discount for $1-$499 / 7% discount for $500-$999 / 5% discount over $999). Buyers may submit credentials after the order is placed and we will promptly send a refund per order total. Military discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts we may be offering at your time of order.
Verification sources may include the following- IDme, Military ID, Common Access Card, or Public Records Search. We apologize for this inconvenience, but as you know these practices are set in place to keep dishonesty at bay.
Melrose T-Top is also an active supporter of the Gary Sinise Foundation. It is so easy these days to forget about the people that provide us with our freedoms. Most of us ramble through life taking for granted the sacrifices of those men and women that allow us to do what we do.
The parts we sell, and the vehicles under repair in garage stalls across America; it is all made possible by brave souls that put themselves ahead of others.
“Freedom and security are precious gifts that we, as Americans, should never take for granted. We must do all we can to extend our hand in times of need to those who willingly sacrifice each day to provide that freedom and security. While we can never do enough to show gratitude to our nation's defenders, we can always do a little more.